Friday, May 31, 2013

uhg...

I am so tired that I have a headache and I'm having trouble putting together coherent sentences. I've threatened that if I don't sleep tonight we are checking into a motel tomorrow night to see if that will help.
I've always been a light sleeper and I wake up every half hour or two hours or five minutes. It tends to go in cycles and for weeks it will get worse and worse until it turns into insomnia. I think we're hitting close to that point. I'll change things up to see if I can stop it.

I bought a headband with speakers in it and have been using white noise when I sleep. I like the white noise and I fall asleep very very quickly. The headband though is a little too big and falls off. I need to work with it but haven't. It's also a little warm so not a good option in the hot days of summer. I'm starting a new medicine tonight that might affect my sleep patterns for awhile. Maybe I'll get lucky and it will be a good change. Either way it'll work out eventually.

I will post blogs at three different sites for a few weeks while I figure out where I really want to go.

We'll see where everyone ends up.

Well that's enough excitement for a Friday night on blogger.

Sleep well my friends, sleep well.

No comments: