Thursday, October 27, 2011

Uh oh....here I am again.

Today is Chemo #5. I am not looking forward to it. Chemo #4 was very very unpleasant afterwards, so that does not bode well for the cumulative side effects after this one. I have also been sick for the last  couple of days from the radiation so, combining the two sicknesses is just a pretty thought. Maybe I'll get lucky today.
I've been getting a headche every night around 6:00 pm this week I woke up at 3am with it just spiking through my head and I thought to myself oh, this is as bad as the headache I got on pre-op day. That's when the light bulb went off (hurting my head of course) I am dehydrated. I have not been watching my liquids this week and haven't had much to drink after radiation. It's even worse when you are your own cause of pain.

See? this is why I am blogging here. I am just so down this week. I feel beat on. My daughter is coming with me to hang out during chemo today. I wanted her to so she understands what's going on. I hope she can have some compassion for the people around her.

No comments: